Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Which way i should choose???

Haiz...sometime really so confuse which way i should choose???
hv a simple question wanna ask u all
for u
u will choose frens or lover???
for me 2 ways i oso wan
if in tis world hv 2 of me so i cn accompany my frens n her oso
i dun wan lost a girl that i like n my frens oso
maybe some of u will say frens is more important than lover
bt if u really like someone u really cn do tat?
so i oso dun wan think so much about tis question
if i cn accompany u, i sure cn do tat
i hope i do tat really cn let u feel the love
i wont find other girls
this i cn promise to u
i really like u so much
n besides that hope my frens oso wont leave me alone
no matter i hv lover or nt
i oso will treat u all like last time accompany u all
tis is i cn promise to my frens
hope u all will always support me


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment