Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st day for my blog

This is my 1st blog
dun knw y i will create this blog
mayb is after i saw my frens's blog den hv mood to write tis blog ba
today really for me is a good day
coz hv a gal tat i like
she hp cnnt send sms to me
so she take her hp go to hp shop to repair it
she do tis thing coz she juz wan sms with me only
i really so happy about tat when she tell me
for me i really like her so much
i hope tat can always take care her and also bring happy to her
dun wan let her get hurt for other people
this is wat can i do for her


take care all of you

3 comments:

  1. yo dude =]
    finally use blog le u
    ahahah
    anyway
    have a good start at here
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....
    coz all of u lo
    c ur blog write so much things
    happie thngs or sad thngs oso write at here
    den i wan try it lo
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete