Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired!!!

After the battle of the chef
i feel so tired
coz 3 days on duty from morning 7am until 7pm
total is 12 hours on PISA
really so tired
nw din hv duty le
bt always keep wan 2 slp
until make me cnnt accompany her
so sory about her
hope she will knw my feeling n forgive me
besides that, in this battle of the chef i learning so much
n oso cn saw a lot of chef they are really so professional
mostly that the chef name is Andy Leong
my memory so deep to him
coz he really so pro
all the judges saw him when he running the competition
he cn use the simple ingredients to make a beautiful presentation
i hope i oso cn b like tat
lastly, hope 2 yrs later i cn join tis competition
nw i knw tat in competition win or lose is nt so important
the important thing is wat u hv learn from this process


BATTLE OF THE CHEF
I'M WAITING 'YOU' COME AGAIN



No comments:

Post a Comment