Sunday, March 8, 2009

2nd day for my blog

Halo is me...
this is my 2nd day's blog
today morning i so lazy 2 wake up because last night i sleep unwell
sleep le always wake up until i no spirit haiz...by the way never mind le
after i wake up i open the computer n i discuss wv my frens c wan go where to play
bt at the end the result juz go near the farlim's MCD only
after we having the lunch
we sit at there chatting together n there have a lot of girls....bt mostly is younger than us le
when 4.30pm we go together to play basketball near my house there
we set a game with another team but at the end the result is 5 games we lost 3 games
so we will learn that our teamwork not so better than other team
but never mind la juz a game nia
hahaha....
at the night she sms me phone to her n we two talk until wan 1 hour 30 minutes baru stop
hahaha....but for me is never mind la

juz she happy then will enough for me le




the end

No comments:

Post a Comment