Saturday, May 14, 2011

without you ( day of 56 )

today is 13 of May 2011....we broke up already 56 days...
today suddenly miss you so much some more look at your profile picture is change d...
feel that i still miss you a lot...i don't know what can i do only can totally forget you...
many people will asking me if one day you find me back n want together back with me
what is my answer???
i totally don't know how to answer them....
from bottom of my heart i really hope can together back with you...but all of this only just a dream
coz i knw u so well
u are the one who make a decision n would not regret
by the way 2 months without you will coming soon...
i hv try to using my heart to find a new girlfriend....but can't work at all
coz my heart still at your side....
hope really have someone can open my heart....and let me forget you...
really hope it~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment