Tuesday, April 21, 2009

simply refresh my blog

On 18 of April 2009
is PC fair
she suggest wan to go there bt dun wan 2 ppls go there
den i invite my sis n her bf go out wv us
starting go there is quite happy n fun de
bt at the end feel unhappy le
coz she saw tiok his fren tat "biao bai" wv her de
so i no mood already at there
so after tat v go gurney
my sis n her bf go celebrity to gym
me n her juz walk around the gurney
b4 v suggest go gurney is i wan go watch movie de
bt she say dun wan
so i juz accompany her go popular buy some books
bt nvm is ok
oso quite happy at there
at nite our dinner juz at gurney drive de corner hawker stall there having our dinner n she din eat oso at there
i think when she go back will feel hungry ba
hope she will take care her health
i oso will always bside her no matter she scold me or angry me
never leave her alone
n hope she oso will stay bside wv me dun leave me alone


story is the end

No comments:

Post a Comment