Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hv an accident

yesterday i hv an accident
the accident is at farlim's caltex there
i wan to break to go through the bumber
bt unluckily when i break my motor will drift
so the accident is happen
after i hv an accident
i still continue go to her house to give somethng to her
i dun bother my leg n hand is blooding
juz wan help her as much as i cn
besides that i dun wan her knw i hv an accident
bt at the end she oso guess tiok
coz she saw tiok my hand hv a few part is blooding
i dun wan let her knw
coz i wan continue to help her
mayb all of u will think like tat treat her is nt worst
bt for me i cn help her n i c her is happy den tat is the gud feedback for me
so at the end i hope her will dun so sad to me
i do all of this thngs is juz bcoz i luv her

the end


1 comment:

  1. 其实,你知道吗?她已经成为你生活中的习惯了。
    就是因为这个“习惯”,你爱上了她。
    对,你的习惯爱上了她。
    这种习惯就是一种病毒。

    做一个男生要有自己的立场,果断的决定,不能让你心中的女神蒙蔽了双眼.
    男人的一生不能被一个女人牵着走.

    周星驰的语录:“我都不会很主动建议他们往哪一方面去做,因为我个人觉得做什么都是会非常辛苦,还有付出的会很大。但是假如你知道后果会是怎么样的,然后你还是愿意去做的话,那你就全力去做吧。”

    ReplyDelete